Green Tea & Aloe Clay Mask
Relieve your pores with this beautifying and toning clay mask. Made with pure matcha green tea and aloe for perfectly refreshed skin.
Matcha is quality green tea, rich in antioxidants. It is known to have many benefits, including evening skin tone. Combined with soothing aloe to combat dryness, this mask soaks up the greasiness from your face and chest and replaces it with a gorgeous glow.
Ideal for Reducing: Excess Oil, Fade Marks, and Blemishes.
Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, SLS Free, Mineral Oil Free, No Artificial Colors, Silicone Free, Petrolatum Free.
Calcium Bentonite Clay, Organic Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Matcha Green Tea), European Green Clay, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder, Organic Maca Root, Sage Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil.
- Using a wooden or plastic utensil, scoop 1-2 tsps of the clay mask into a (preferably) glass bowl. DO NOT use a metal utensil or bowl when dealing with this mask.
- Add 1 part water to the clay that you have scooped into a separate container. Start small and keep adding if needed.
- (Optional) Mask can be hydrated with aloe vera or alternative milk
- Mix until desired consistency.
- Apply the mask to your face or body.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse off the mask and complete skin care routine as usual
If you have some of the mixture left over, you can use it on your chest or back. The raw clay mask can be stored at room temperature (a dry, cool area).